We Are Manufacturer And Supplier Of Customized Fabricated Equipments, Pressure Vessel Fabrication, Shell & Tube Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Furnaces
We are pleased to introduce ourselves, TUSAR FABENGINEERS PVT. LTD., India, as the company manufacturing SPECIALISED CUSTOM-BUILT METAL FABRICATED EQUIPMENTS like Pressure Vessels, Vacuum Furnace Chambers, Large Engine Fuel-boxes and Heavy Fabricated Equipment - in Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless Steel.
Mr. T.T. Pahuja has started Tusar Engineers in 1992 after having 14 years of experience with M/s. Thermax Ltd. and now geared up to meet the challenges of Process Industry in India and Global Market. Our Plant (Total covered area 100,000 Sq Ft.) are located in Pune, @ 95 miles from Mumbai.
We manufacture & supply Customized Fabricated Equipments, Machining & Assembly Work as per Drawing. Range of our fabrication works includes Pressure Vessel Fabrication, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Process Equipment, Furnaces, Fabricated Equipments, that find their usage in various industries like Food, Process, Earth Moving, Mining, Power Plants etc. to customers from Europe, USA & India.
To be our customers preferred fabrication service provider
To Develop Culture, based on
• Competence – Professionalism, Credibility & Integrity
• Co-operation - Team Spirit & Openness
• Responsibility - Ownership & Willingness to Change
To Exceed Customer Satisfaction
Our specialty over the years is – Precision fabrication with machining upto 56MT single piece with a mission to deliver
- Vacuum Furnace parts / sub-assemblies-mold chamber, melt chamber
- Pressure vessels ( As per ASME Sect. VIII ) / Autoclaves
- Shell & tube type Heat Exchangers
- Any other specialized fabricated equipment as per customer’s design
- Single Piece weighing 56 T & Assembly weighing 100 T
We have in house Manufacturing & Testing facilities & have a good vendor base.
• ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 14001:2015
- Increased Exports to Europe, USA, Australia-NZ
- ASME U, R stamps, if required by customer
- PED / CE Marking, if required by customer
Having established ourselves in this field and with steady exports to USA & Europe, we would now like to have strategic tie - ups with European / US companies for contract manufacturing and offer advantages like – Cost competitiveness, Improving bottom - line of Europe / US partner in business, Technology (process design, detailed engineering), experience in exports.
Material of Construction
- Carbon steel – IS2062, SA36, SA516 Gr.70, St37, St52, A105, A106, etc.
- Stainless Steel – SS304, SS316, SS310, SS410, Etc.
- Low Alloy steel – SA387 Gr.11
- Material thicknesses used = 3 mm to 100mm
- We follow ASME Sect. IX for Welding.
- WPS, PQR & WPQ as per section IX available for verification.
- Qualification as per BS EN 288-3:1992 or DIN 28005 is possible.
- All measuring & monitoring devices are calibrated
Inspection & Testing Capabilities
- Radiographic examination – In house under the name Pune NDT Services
- Liquid Penetrant Examination
- Pressure Test
- Ultrasound Examination
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Ultimate Tensile Testing
- Bend Test
- Impact Test
- Macroscopic & Microscopic Examination
- All above testing facilities are hired
- Lloyd’s Register of Industrial Services
- Det Norske Veritas
- Bureau Veritas
- American Bureau of Shipping
- UHDE India Limited
- Kvaerner Power gas
- Tata Consultancy
- SSI NO. 27 025 11 06729 Part II
- CIN : U28930PN2014PTC151615
- GSTN :27AAFCT0636H1ZE
- PAN No.: AAFCT0636H
- TAN REG NO. PNET03619A
- IEC CODE NO. : 3116905363
- UAN No. : MH26B0016278